It's 5 pm and it's almost time to leave work for an entire week. I am so excited because my son is home from college for 2 more weeks. Maybe, we can go snowtubing or to Vermont for a getaway.
I got a call from my husband's doctor telling me that I should come with him to his physical appointment tomorrow. I listen to the results of his lab work and am thinking, "What the hell is that?" His white count, blood count, and platelet count are all abnormally low, and he will need a Hematologist. The doctor had seen the results and ordered anemia studies, which were fine. So, what was wrong?
I went home and told my husband that since I had the day off, I would come with him for his physical, and that he would probably need a Hematologist. So much for a relaxing evening at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment